604 W Warner Rd Ste B1 Chandler, AZ 85225
Monday to Saturday 9:00AM – 7:00PM
What is MOXIBUSTION?
Moxibustion Therapy is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves the burning of mug wort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing. Moxibustion has been used throughout Asia for thousands of years; in fact, the actual Chinese character for acupuncture, translated literally, means "acupuncture-moxibustion." The functions of moxibustion are: warming meridians and removing cold evils. Guide the blood flow by raising or lowering the Qi energy. Bring back the yang energy, therefore, increasing blood circulation.
Regulate various chronic diseases:
- Gastrointestinal diseases: IBS, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis, symptoms of stomach cramps, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and large intestine irritation;
- Sleep disorders: chronic fatigue, insomnia, nocturia, restless leg syndrome;
- Pain: arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, bone pain, nephropathy, Lyme's Disease;
- Endocrine disorders: Infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, skin disease, Melasma, acne, irregular menstruation, vaginal discharge, menopausal symptoms (hot flashes), night sweats, vaginal dryness, PMS, PCOS;
- Aging process: poor venous circulation, dementia, deficient immune system to prevent as well as decrease symptoms of colds or flu, lowered organs such as uterus and large intestine;
- Neurological: CVA, Bell’s Palsy;
- Autoimmune Diseases.
Why Great Wall Chinese Medicine?
GWCM (est. 2006 in Scottsdale) opened a new Chandler Moxibustion Therapy Center to provide regular healthcare and promote healthy living. Our Moxibustion Treatment is like no other. In combination with manual therapy, it focuses on female issues, digestive issues, enhancing immune system, balancing endocrine, aesthetic skincare, and reducing stress.
Watch the video below to get an introduction of our new therapy center.