The Great Wall Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture (GWCM), founded in 2006 in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona encourages a happy and healthy lifestyle by providing the finest care to every patient through comprehensive traditional Chinese medicine. Ideal clients are those seeking alternative medicine treatments that provided by utilizing combinations of Acupuncture, Moxibustion Therapy, TuiNa massage therapy, Chinese Medical Zheng-Gu Manual Therapy for Sports Injury, Personalized herbal remedies, Therapeutic exercise, and Qigong energy works. Now, having two Convenient locations in Chandler and Scottsdale, we are able to reach a larger portion of the Phoenix Valley and help more people to reach a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Qingsong Xiao
Dr. Qingsong Xiao, Ph.D., O.M.D. (Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor), L. Ac is the founder and leading practitioner at GWCM. Dr. Xiao graduated from the Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1991. She received two master’s Degrees in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from South Baylo University, and a Ph.D. from the American Liberty University. Dr. Xiao has been practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine with comprehensive treatment for more than 25 years. Dr. Xiao is considered one of the top practitioners in the country.
Naming of the Clinic
Dr. Xiao choose Great Wall Chinese Medicine for the name of her clinic because she said:
“The Great Wall of China is a symbol of the ancient strength, determination, and knowledge of my ancestors and those who came before me. Their incredible work to discover and teach traditional Chinese medicine inspires me to bring that knowledge to others."
Specialize in treating:
GWCM specializes in dealing with a wide variety of challenging health issues. Some of the examples:
1) NEUROLOGICAL: Bell’s Palsy, Neuralgia,
2) MENTAL/MOOD DISORDER: Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression,
3) ENDOCRINE DISORDER: Infertility, Impotence, Premenstrual Syndrome and Menopausal Symptoms,
4) PAIN: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathies, Lyme’s Disease,
5) GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease,
6) AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES: Lupus, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis,
7) INTEGRATIVE CARE: Patients undergoing cancer treatment. (Emphasis on not only complementary treatment alongside cancer treatment but assist with quality of life due to adverse side effects that may arise with the cancer treatments.)