The Great Wall Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture (GWCM), founded in 2006 in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona encourages a happy and healthy lifestyle by providing the finest care to every patient through comprehensive traditional Chinese medicine. Ideal clients are those seeking alternative medicine treatments that provided by utilizing combinations of Acupuncture, Moxibustion Therapy, TuiNa massage therapy, Chinese Medical Zheng-Gu Manual Therapy for Sports Injury, Personalized herbal remedies, Therapeutic exercise, and Qigong energy works. Now, having two Convenient locations in Chandler and Scottsdale, we are able to reach a larger portion of the Phoenix Valley and help more people to reach a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Qingsong Xiao
Dr. Qingsong Xiao, LA. C (Licensed Acupuncturist), Ph. D, O M D (Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor), founder and leading practitioner at GWCM utilizes non-surgical, holistic treatments to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal and maintain itself. She has practiced traditional Chinese medicine with comprehensive treatment for more than 25 years. In fact, she is considered to be one of the top practitioners in the nation. Dr. Xiao graduated from the Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1991, received two Master’s Degrees in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from South Baylo University, and a Ph. D. in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the American Liberty University. Dr. Xiao has established an outstanding partnership with the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences in Beijing, China that offers fellow practitioners continuous education and training. She has played an active role in The World Federation of Chinese Medicine, promoting traditional Chinese medicine to the world.
Naming of the Clinic
Dr. Xiao choose Great Wall Chinese Medicine for the name of her clinic because she said:
“The Great Wall of China is a symbol of the ancient strength, determination, and knowledge of my ancestors and those who came before me. Their incredible work to discover and teach traditional Chinese medicine inspires me to bring that knowledge to others."
Specialize in treating:
- Gastrointestinal diseases: IBS, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis, symptoms of stomach cramps, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and large intestine irritation;
- Sleep disorders: chronic fatigue, insomnia, nocturia, restless leg syndrome;
- Pain: arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, bone pain, nephropathy, Lyme's Disease;
- Endocrine disorders: Infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, skin disease, Melasma, acne, irregular menstruation, vaginal discharge, menopausal symptoms (hot flashes), night sweats, hives, vaginal dryness, PMS, PCOS;
- Aging process: poor venous circulation, dementia, deficient immune system to prevent as well as decrease symptoms of colds or flu, lowered organs such as uterus and large intestine;
- Neurological: CVA, Bell’s Palsy, Neuralgia;
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Mental/Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, Grief Management
- Rejuvenation (facial, mind, and body)
- Post cancer/radiation/chemotherapy treatment