A team that cares
The GWCM Team
GWCM currently has an excellent team consisting of experienced licensed Acupuncturists, well-trained therapists and staff members who understand both Chinese and American cultures. Patient age range from nine months old to over ninety years old. Many patients have complicated conditions and are referred from other clinics. Patients have traveled from all over the United States and internationally seeking GWCM’s expertise.
Explaining how the practice got its name, GWCM founder TCM Dr. Xiao states, “The Great Wall of China is a symbol of the ancient strength, determination, and knowledge of my ancestors and those who came before me. Their incredible work discovering and teaching TCM inspires me to bring that knowledge to others.”
What Make us Different
Praesent congue erat at massa. Etiam vitae tortor. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio. Fusce risus nisl, viverra et, tempor et, pretium in, sapien. In auctor lobortis lacus.
Nulla facilisi. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Aliquam lobortis. Praesent nec nisl a purus blandit viverra. Nam at tortor in tellus interdum sagittis.
Experts in TCM
GWCM specializes in dealing with a wide variety of challenging health issues. Some of the examples:
- NEUROLOGICAL: Bell’s Palsy, Neuralgia, CVA.
- MENTAL/MOOD DISORDER: Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression.
- ENDOCRINE DISORDER: Infertility, Impotence, Premenstrual Syndrome and Menopausal Symptoms, Sexual dysfunction, Melasma, Acne, PCOS.
- PAIN: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathies, Lyme’s Disease, Chronic Back Pain, Acute Neck Pain.
- GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Symptoms of Stomach cramps.
- AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES: Lupus, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Aging Process: Poor Venous Circulation, Dementia, Deficient Immune System (to prevent/decrease symptoms of colds and flu), Lowered Organs.
- INTEGRATIVE CARE: Patients undergoing cancer treatment. (Emphasis on not only complementary treatment alongside cancer treatment but assist with quality of life due to adverse side effects that may arise with the cancer treatments.)
If what you wish to see us for is not listed above, do not worry.
Please give us a call at 480-429-8881 and we will see how we can best assist you.
Meet Our Doctors and Therapists
History of GWCM
- 2002-2006 (Early Days): Dr. Qingsong Xiao and her late brother Dr. Puquan Xiao are third generation Chinese medicine practitioners. Following in the footsteps of their father, who practiced traditional Chinese medicine in mainland china for many years, Dr. Qingsong and Puquan Xiao began treating patients in 2002 at the Phoenix Indoor Swap Meet.
- 2006: Dr. Qingsong Xiao and Puquan Xiao established Great Wall Chinese Medicine at its very first office in Old Town Scottsdale. Soon they were joined by Dr. Vance Inouye, an Arizona-licensed board certified Naturopathic Physician who began serving the Phoenix area in 1998. Despite the busy schedule at the GWCM clinic in Scottsdale, the three doctors continued to see many patients at the Phoenix Indoor Swap Meet until in 2008 when it closed down.
- 2011: GWCM moved to a larger office in Old Town Scottsdale. Dr. Puquan Xiao opened his own practice in Phoenix, Yangtze Medical Center. Dr. Vance Inouye opened his own practice in Mesa.
- 2013-2014: GWCM moved to its current location in Scottsdale. This new clinic was twice the size of our old office with 10 treatment rooms as well as a large activity room. This activity room allowed us to incorporate other kinds of wellness programs including yoga and Taichi classes. This room has more recently been used for demonstrations and group acupuncture sessions. Scottsdale’s Mayor Lane joined us for the ribbon cutting ceremony of the grand opening of the current Scottsdale Office.
- 2018: GWCM opened its second clinic in Chandler, AZ. This newest location in Chandler is the largest office GWCM has ever been in. With 16 treatment rooms, it has allowed GWCM to help patients in need all across the valley. Dr. Xiao established the Moxibustion Therapy Center at the Chandler location to provide regular healthcare and promote healthy living. By providing moxibustion treatment with manual therapy, it focuses on enhancing immune system, balancing endocrine, aesthetic skincare, reducing stress or many other issues. To learn more about our Moxibustion Therapy Center please visit this page.
Vestibulum suscipit nulla quis orci
Nam adipiscing. Phasellus dolor. Praesent egestas neque eu enim. Sed a libero. Sed in libero ut nibh placerat accumsan. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nisi, condimentum viverra felis nunc et lorem. Nam eget dui. Sed lectus.
Morbi mollis tellus ac sapien
Nam adipiscing. Phasellus dolor. Praesent egestas neque eu enim. Sed a libero. Sed in libero ut nibh placerat accumsan. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nis.